Monday 5 December 2011

it is what it is, it was what it was







T-shirt - Pull & Bear, shorts - Veromoda, leopard print heels - River Island, large bracelet - Bijou Brigitte, cross necklace random - shop in Thailand

yaaaay so this is my first post on my new blog :) aw crap im such an amateur in posing in pics.. anyway, you probally don't know me yet cos im a newcomer on blogspot haha -but maybe you already saw my pictures on my old tumblr- but okaay these photos are taken with my very best friend devina (i'm the girl with the brown curly hair and the glasses :-) ) if you want to know more about me, just click here or ask me anything! i'm excited to start a blog with all my fashion inspirations and my style, hope you like this post and follow me, i try to post most as i can in the future, so keep your eyes turned towards this blog!

love, nadia

1 comment:

  1. stars & girls! very cute -like your blog! I support you and follow you yet (on bloglovin + google). Hope you follow back?

    greetings Marcel
    http://www.styleundsein.de

    ReplyDelete